1. The name and contact details of the person responsible and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Dr. Thomas Panthen, PANTHEN RECHTSANWÄLTE
Tulpenhofstraße 47 · D 63067 Offenbach am Main, Deutschland
Phone: +49 69 8509960
Fax: +49 69 85099620
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.panthen.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
The legal basis for data processing is article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Passing on data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Rights concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with article 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with article 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with article 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with article18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with article 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with article 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible party;
- in accordance with article 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data agreement based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office.
5. Right of appeal
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to article 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is valid.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection statement can be downloaded under Data Protection Statement for Law Firm Website.pdf from the website at any time and printed out.